Christian Fitness for Spirit, Soul & Body
with Christian Health & Fitness Expert, Laurette Willis
800-211-8446 ~ email: info@PraiseMoves.com
List – Click on Links Below
FitNews Articles List – Click on Links Below
25% off: “40 Days to Fit & Fabulous with PraiseMoves” DVD & BOOK Set
- 40 Days to Fit & Fabulous – Join the Fitness Challenge for Free!
- Receive from God, Like a Child AND Rejoice FIRST, then Pray – 2 AUDIO Teachings
- PraiseMoves Downloadable DVDs <<– Link to our Digital Store
- Christian Meditation: What is It? – Listen to “Soaking in the Psalms”
- PraiseMove to Psalm 91 Protection – An easy way to memorize it!
- VIDEO: The Work & Vision of Willis Ministries International
- Are You Called to be a Certified PraiseMoves Instructor? Online & Live
- PraiseMoves Testimonies – “I lost 30 lbs!” Pain gone; Strength returns.
- CLICK HERE: HOW to Share Jesus with New Agers and the “Intellectual”
- You can become a Certified Health Coach – with a Biblical Worldview
Now is the Perfect Time!
Join the hundreds who are taking part in the 40-Day Fitness Challenge with a friend, a group, spouse or family member — or by themselves.
Would you like to Lead a Group at your church or home?
Find out more HERE.
“Receive from God, Like a Child” ~ AND ~
“Rejoice FIRST, then Pray”
(2 Audio Teachings from our 40-Day PowerUP Calls)
1. Receive from God, Like a Child
Jesus said, “Assuredly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God as a little child will by no means enter it” (Mark 10:15.)
HOW can You Receive from God like a Little Child?
* What IS “the Kingdom of God”?
* WHY is it important to receive the Kingdom “like a little child”?
* What part do Trust, Wonder, and Casting our Cares play?
* How to receive and walk in this Kingdom of God on a continual basis.
We also prayed for emotional, mental and physical healing tonight, and I’ve heard from several of you that you Received! Glory to God!
Click below to listen, and enjoy!40Day-PowerUP-Call-4.27.14.mp3
Day Eight – Receive from God, Like a Child (in conjunction with “I Receive by Faith, Like a Little Child” in 40-Days to Fit & Fabulous with PraiseMoves devotional book).
2. Rejoice First, and then Pray
There is scriptural evidence to the *formula* of rejoicing BEFORE you pray that I never saw before I started preparing for this message.
You will discover:
* HOW rejoicing shortens the time between believing you receive and the physical manifestation of what you have received by faith.
* WHAT is “praying without ceasing”? (*Hint: It’s NOT continually praying about the same thing!)
* The Hebrew and Greek connection between Joy and GRACE.
* HOW to Rejoice (it’s easier than you think!).
We also experienced the 3 steps to answered prayer outlined in Scripture, so you can do this yourself anytime — and teach others! Glory to God!
Take a notebook and your Bible, and get ready to be amazed — this works!
Day Nine – Rejoice FIRST, and then Pray (in conjunction with “I WILL Rejoice Right Now!” in 40-Days to Fit & Fabulous with PraiseMoves devotional book).40Day-Sunday-PowerUP-Call-5.4.13.mp3
COME JOIN THE 40-DAY FITNESS CHALLENGE!
We’ve received so many wonderful testimonies from participants and leaders who are part of the 40-Day Fitness Challenge with us.
We believe you will be greatly blessed, too, and we’d love for you and your friends to join us!
“This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall MEDITATE in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success” (Joshua 1:8).
Yet much of what is called meditation (even “Christian meditation”) is hypnosis, not meditating on the Word of God.
Listen to the TeleSeminar I was blessed to do for the Abundant Health Summit on Stress Relief through Christian Meditation.
Click Arrow Below – and enjoy!Christian-Meditation-talk.mp3
Don’t “empty your mind”! Fill it – with the Word of God!
“This 3-part program is literally SOAKING in God’s HOLY Word!” – Joanie, Kodiak, AK
* No guided imagery!
* No mysticism!
* No hypnosis!
* Just pure Bible and anointed music to help you focus on the Lord of glory.
* FILL your mind with the Word of the living God!
* Enjoy 40 Psalm passages read by Laurette Willis to 9 *soaking* songs by award-winning musician and composer John Tussey.
* Includes Workbook-Journal
* Plus 40-day Devotional!
According to Zodhiates’ AMG Complete Word Study:
“It is possible that the Scriptures were read audibly during the process of meditation.”
“I’m loving Soaking in the Psalms. I have the recordings on my iPod & listen as I go to sleep, as well as during the day.” – Vanetta Stephens, OK
Instant Access Program OR Hard-Copy!
* 9 tracks of beautiful “soaking” music with 40 Psalm passages
* 40-Day Devotional
* Workbook & Journal (Instant Access Only)
Music by Award-winning musician John Tussey
“The sample track releases His Presence…” Gail Bryant, AL
LISTEN HERE: Soaking in the Psalms SELECTION
“It has been a wonderful time of prayer and meditation. It gives me a shield against any negative thoughts or feelings, and protects me from temptation! It has been on all the time with ‘Repeat’ on in my computer!” – Sachiko Houck, Lancaster, PA
“Soaking in the Psalms” CD & BOOK
Hard-Copy SET – Physical CD and 125-page Devotional BOOK
Plus shipping (Contact for shipping Outside of US/Canada)
|Number of Sets (Save with Multiples)|
“Soaking in the Psalms” INSTANT ACCESS
Downloadable MP3 and Workbook-Journal, plus 40-day Devotional.
Soaking in the Psalms –>> NO Shipping Costs! Instant Access.
“Soaking in the Psalms” 3-piece program
ORDER & DOWNLOAD HERE
“When we were looking for an alternative to yoga, God led my husband to PraiseMoves!!!
“When he first showed me the website, I started crying. It was exactly what I needed! Our local Christian bookstore had Power PraiseMoves so my husband bought it for me.
“Please let me tell you what an amazing blessing it has been…using the P90X and PraiseMoves (which is such a nice way to balance the high intensity of the other workouts), I have lost about 30 lbs (still a ways to go before my goal, but hallelujah!!), my balance and flexibility are improving, and my Fibromyalgia pain has reduced greatly.
“You should hear my daughter reciting scripture. It is an amazing blessing to see her loving the things of the Lord at such a young age!!! What more could a parent want! She is even working on some postures that she made up.
“We have so much fun together and she talks about it to anyone that will listen or watch her demonstrate.”
After Coma & 8-months in hospital,
Health Returns “as a result of your PraiseMoves!”
“I wanted to update you on what’s been changing in my body since I started your (PraiseMoves Gold) classes!
“After 1 or 2 classes, I could, after 4 years, lift my leg after bathing and dry my legs without the necessity of sitting down. I was amazed!
“Then recently I have had the strength to dust cob webs in my home by holding up my arms for extended periods of time. I don’t have to hire someone to come clean my home. YEAH!
“Also have had strength to up-do my hair in a French twist that I have not been able to do since my illness. This may not sound like much to an experienced PraiseMover but to me, it’s wonderful!
“It’s amazing after my health issues (hospital stay of 8 months, 2 in a coma from a CF leak) that I have had some resumption of health return as a result of your PraiseMoves.
“My balance is much better and I no longer need 6 pillows to sleep upright. I am only using one at present.
“I have started walking and doing a few exercises shown on TV but the PraiseMoves postures have brought about the best results.
“Thank you so very much for all your patience and the extra work on balance, and chair work that has brought about so much benefit for me and my health issues. Was so happy to start the floor exercises last week with your class. Even though I am very slow and wobbly, your patience and graciousness has kept me from being embarrassed in class. THANKS!
“Love, prayers & blessings,
ONLINE TRAINING FOR PRAISEMOVES CERTIFICATION!!!
27 Responses to "FitNews"
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.