Teri Munger of Cedarville, OH writes: “I just got my Power PraiseMoves DVD today… I must say this is an AMAZING product! The music is indeed lovely and delightful, and the worship workouts are EXCELLENT!!!!!!! There is something about the WORD of GOD that is nourishment to our bodies, down to the molecular level, AMEN???!!!
“I don’t know if I can say what/where my favorites are, but right now I’m lovin’ the ABDOMINAL workout section of the DVD! This will give me a ‘run for the money,’ so to speak.
“Just wanted to post a ‘shout-out’ about the DVD. If you don’t have yours yet, well hurry-up and get it! You will not be disappointed!” Teri Munger, Cedarville, OH
Thousands of women and men have found a faith-building Christian alternative to yoga in Laurette Willis’s previous DVDs, PraiseMoves and 20-Minute PraiseMoves.
Now, Power PraiseMoves DVD adds a new dimension to Laurette’s exercise program, a dimension that will attract those who…
- ARE READY TO TAKE THEIR PRAISEMOVES® WORKOUT TO A NEW LEVEL
- ARE LOOKING FOR A PHYSICALLY CHALLENGING CHRISTIAN ALTERNATIVE TO YOGA
- ARE SPECIFICALLY INTERESTED IN A FLOWING, HIGH-ENERGY WORKOUT WITHOUT THE SPIRITUAL DANGERS OF “POWER YOGA.”
A 40-minute power workout and two 25-minute workouts that can be combined into a dynamic 50-minute session are enhanced by shorter segments for warm-up and for abs strengthening and toning—more than 140 minutes total—and a bonus booklet features photos and descriptions of PraiseMoves postures.
- WARM-UP SECTION
- PRAISEMOVES POSTURES WORKOUT
- PRAISEMOVES POWER SEQUENCES WORKOUT
- ABS WORKOUT
- PRAISEMOVES PRAYER SEQUENCE
- AND MORE!
Exercise enthusiasts will be delighted as they increase their flexibility, lose weight, ease stress, and nurture their prayer life and Scripture knowledge. A superb source of whole-person health and rejuvenation for believers’ daily walk with God.
- The Altar & Lowered Altar (Rom. 12:1)
- The Angel (Ps. 91:11)
- The Angel Bow (Phil. 2:10-11)
- The Angel Guide (Heb. 1:14)
- The Baby in a Basket (Ex. 2:10)
- The Bell (Ps. 126:3)
- The Bow (2 Chron. 20:17-18)
- The Branch (John 15:4)
- The Chair (Luke 14:11)
- Chet – “The Fence” (Hebrew Letter Posture; 2 Sam. 22:2-4)
- The Cross (Mark 8:34)
- David’s Harp, Half Harp & Advanced David’s Harp (Ps. 108:2-3)
- The Dove (Matt. 3:16)
- The Fisher & Advanced Fisher (Matt. 4:19)
- The Flapping Tent (Job 33:4)
- The Fountain (John 4:14)
- Jars of Clay (2 Cor. 4:7)
- The King’s Highway (Numbers 20:17)
- The Little Child (Mark 10:15)
- Peter’s Boat (Luke 5:4)
- The Prayer Warrior (James 5:18)
- The Prize (Phil. 3:13-14)
- Pushing Up the Tent (Is. 54:2)
- The Reed (Is. 42:3)
- Rest and Stretch (Matt. 11:28)
- The Runner (Heb. 12: 1-2)
- The Scroll (Luke 4:16-18)
- The Star (Dan. 12:3)
- The Support (Ps. 18:18-19)
- Tallit, the Prayer Shawl & Advanced Prayer Shawl (1 Thess. 5:16-18)
- The Temple (1 Cor. 6:19)
- The Tent (Is. 54:2)
- Tet – “To Surround” (Hebrew Letter Posture; Ps. 5:12)
- The Threefold Cord (Ecc. 4:12)
- The Tree (Ps. 1:3)
- The Vine (John 15:5)
- The Weeping Willow (Ps. 137:1 and 1 Chronicles 16:33-34)
The Warm-up and Power Up sections of the DVD will familiarize you with all of the postures used during the more challenging PraiseMoves Power Sequences. You may refer to those sections as well as the descriptions and photos in the booklet which comes with the DVD for more information on how to do a posture.