Greetings, CPI Trainees!
Follow these important steps:
1. Check-in. CPI Trainees: Send a SEPARATE email to email@example.com. Let us know the DATE and TIME you are watching Session ONE. We only have to know the time you are first checking in.
2. Watch the videos on this page. Have your Bible, Manuals, and Notebook handy (password is in the email you received).
3. Be sure to Watch the video on the link provided below these videos (featuring NolaJeanne Baird, Master CPI Trainer & Coordinator)
4. Do your Assignments and PraiseMoves workouts before the next class.
5. IMPORTANT NOTE: If you haven't practiced videotaping and uploading a video to YouTube and marking it “unlisted,” do so immediately. You can “google” how to do that, ask a teenager to help you (they know “everything,” right?), or ask a neighbor or church friend to help you.
Mark Your Calendar. You will need to submit ONE Video for your Certification:
You will teach 1 adult how to do 5 assigned PraiseMoves postures. Submit the week of Sept. 27 (the sooner the better in case you have to re-do any of your postures). You will be shown how to teach the postures in your video training.
Here are the 5 PraiseMoves postures for your Video Assignment:
The Angel, The Reed, The Eagle, The Vine, and The Little Child
YOU MUST KNOW HOW to Upload your videos to YouTube and mark them “UNLISTED.” This is the ONLY WAY we can access your videos. Ask a family member, friend, or church staff person for help if you need it. We are not able to give technical support.
Start Practicing now so you will not feel overwhelmed later.
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING VIDEO REQUIREMENT:
In light of COVID-19 and CDC guidelines being implemented differently throughout the world, we understand that you may not be able to find a student to help you with your video. In such a case, we will set up a ZOOM meeting with you and you can teach us your required postures. Let us know so we can schedule a time for you.
If you have the capability, you can record your own Zoom with a student who is also on Zoom and turn that in as a video. However, I think that meeting with one of the CPI Trainers would be simpler for most people.
Here is an example of how you and your student will be positioned in front of the camera so we can see you and you can see each other.
6. Start working on your Guide Script now. It is attached to your Session One email.
START PREPARING FOR THE CLOSED-BOOK EXAM NOW by taking notes and practicing. Expect to do excellently well. You will!
Okay! Praise the Lord, for He is worthy of ALL the praise–and He will take you the rest of the way! Feel Free to Leave a Comment Below!
WATCH ALL VIDEOS BELOW and then Go to the LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE to learn from NolaJeanne Baird, CPI Trainer & Coordinator, on “HOW TO SET UP YOUR PraiseMoves CLASS.”
Session ONE, Part 1
IF VIDEOS DO NOT OPEN, TRY A DIFFERENT BROWSER.
Session ONE, Part 2
Session ONE, Part 3
Session ONE, Part 4
NEXT: GO HERE to watch Lesson ONE Video by CPI Trainer & Coordinator NolaJeanne Baird on “How to set up your PraiseMoves Class”
http://miradance.weebly.com/cpi1.html (SAME Password as videos above)