PraiseMoves For Children Workout
“I will be eternally grateful to you Laurette for your part in my grandson Shane's walk with our precious Savior. I would love to incorporate your PraiseMoves for Children workout into my very active Sunday school class of 7 and 8 year olds (currently all energetic boys) and see what God does in their little hearts also. God Bless your ministry!”
—Betty Ahlgren, Bellevue, Washington
Now your children can enjoy PraiseMoves, too! Why should grown-ups have all the PraiseMoves fun?
Join Miss Laurette with her friends Jordan, Clayton, and Christy as they transform their workouts into worship with PraiseMoves!
2 Dynamic fun-filled 20-minute workouts featuring:
• “Put on the Whole Armor of God!” (from Ephesians 6:11-17)
• Walkin' Wisdom Warm-ups with scriptural affirmations (“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me – Philippians 4:13!”)
• Standing and seated PraiseMoves postures w/scriptures (The Angel – Ps. 91:11; The Prayer Warrior – James 5:17; The Tree – Ps. 1:3; Peter's Boat – Luke 5:4; and many others!)
• The Lord's Prayer Scripture Sequence (series of postures to Matthew 6: 9-13)
• WWJD R&R (brief Rest and Relaxation period at the end of each 20-minute workout – children relax and cast their cares on the Lord – 1 Peter 5: 6-7)
• Instructional section for parents
• A Special Invitation to receive Christ (Children love inviting their friends over to do this fun workout, then watch the Special Invitation so their friends can accept Christ, too!).
Note: One of the PraiseMovers in this Workout accepted Christ during our Workout rehearsal!!!
Danielle Ray uses PraiseMoves for Children Workout in her Christian Day Care in New Jersey. “It is nice to watch the children become more focused and gain more balance each time we do PraiseMoves. It's especially wonderful to hear some of the children say, ‘Look, Miss Danielle! I am doing it!' when they have learned to balance longer or have ‘mastered' a posture!!! It is grand to hear them reciting the scripture passages from time to time throughout the week too. God's Word is SOOOOOO Powerful! – Love you, Danielle”
Designed for children ages 3 to 9. PraiseMoves for Children is the ideal way to help children memorize scripture, make fun fitness a lifestyle and praise the Lord!
PraiseMoves for Children Workout HERE