2016 Training Dates
SCROLL DOWN FOR 2016 TRAINING DATES
AUDIO: Listen to a Conference Call with CPIs on what it’s like being a Certified PraiseMoves Instructor.
VIDEO: See Interviews with CPIs answering the question: “Why did you become a Certified PraiseMoves Instructor?”
*LIVE* Training in U.S. & Canada. *ONLINE* TRAININGS Available!
You can apply to take part in either our *Online* or *Live* Trainings (or both!).
If you are called to become Certified PraiseMoves Instructor, now you can train Online with us from anywhere in the world! Train Online and you may attend a Live Training at no extra charge (and vice-versa). Online training is the Recertification requirement for ALL CPIs.
ONLINE Trainings: Eight (8) in-depth online video sessions over 4 weeks with Laurette Willis, PraiseMoves Founder and Director.
Scheduled Online trainings are February, May and September every year. Even though we study together online intensively for 8 classes over 4 weeks, it is highly recommended you apply to receive your materials as soon as possible in order to study and be prepared before the intensive online training.
Live Trainings: You will be required to study at home 5-6 weeks before the one-day live certification event. It is recommended to get your materials long before the application due date, so you can invest more time to study at a comfortable pace.
Download PraiseMoves Application Here. Once approved, we can immediately send your training materials and you can study at a comfortable pace. You’ll also receive 50% off PraiseMoves materials as a CPI Trainee.
Online Training Available in February, May and September.
LIVE Training: June Int’l Conference, Pittsburgh, PA and TBA when available.
LIVE Training Experience!
Summer 2016 Conference for all CPIs & Trainees!
- June 23-26, 2016 – Tulsa, OK – Clarion Hotel
- Thursday, June 23: New CPI Training
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday, June 24 – 26:
- PraiseMoves Gold – Teaching PraiseMoves to the growing senior/elder population.
- MIRA! – MIRA is an energetic (and modest) Latin dance workout with the Word – it’s “Christian Fitness with a Latin Beat!” and some are even calling it “The Christian Alternative to Zumba!” (David Warren, Oasis Network).
- PraiseWAVES – PraiseMoves in the WATER!
Each of these optional certifications are for Certified PraiseMoves Instructors ONLY and requires an additional $125 fee per certification. If you certify with us on Thursday 6/23 you can sign up for these certifications, too!
PLUS! Workshops, Evening Services, Round-table with Experts, Fellowship and more!
PraiseMoves International Conference. Thursday evening dinner w/Laurette & CPIs around the world; Friday, Saturday & Sunday: optional certifications, workshops, roundtables, fellowship and Awards Banquet.
SEE HERE for 2015 Conference info.
See details on MIRA! and PraiseMoves Gold Certifications.
*LIVE* Training! September 2016 – Pittsburgh, PA (18 miles east of downtown Pittsburgh) – from 9am – 6pm with fellowship dinner after. One day Certification/Recertification Crossroads Vineyard Christian Fellowship Church, 3243-D Old Frankstown Road Pittsburgh, PA
Please Note: ASAP! If you are interested in this certification, please contact MaryAnn Haslett, firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us with questions you may have. Thank you!
* Note: You are expected to study the PraiseMoves course materials AT LEAST 4 – 6 weeks BEFORE the *LIVE* certification event (that much lead time is not required for the Online training since you will be with us over the course of 4 weeks’ time). Be sure to send in your application well in advance of the “Must apply before” date to allow time for your application acceptance, delivery of your course materials and study time for yourself.
All applications are to be sent to the main office in Oklahoma at PraiseMoves P.O. Box 1449, Tahlequah, OK 74465. If you are outside of the United States, you may scan in your signed application and send it to us via email (info@PraiseMoves.com). Contact us for payment arrangements if outside of the U.S.