See info on the Daniel Diet and other entries at www.DanielDiet.info.
We’ve Made It Through a Week!
You’ve probably found that your urge to eat has lessened greatly. Listen to your body.
Eating every meal of EA Live Pulse is not necessary (I’m averaging 2 to 2 1/2 meals per day instead of 3). I DID make sure I ordered some more for when the Daniel Diet is over — I have found my new gotta-have-it REAL food in the Omega Fruits and Antioxidant Fruits — each has over 30 superfoods in them. My husband Paul really likes them, too.
When on a partial fast like this, your body shuts down the hunger mechanism to concentrate more on cleansing and detoxification.
Once off the Daniel Diet, we’ll be continuing with “Cleanse Day Wednesday” when we’ll drink the cultured whey tonic SueroViv for the day–and then once a month we’ll do the 3-Day Suero Cleanse.
SueroViv cleanses your cells in 3 ways:
2. Balance of Sodium and Potassium: Sodium pulls hydration into the body, and potassium pulls waste and stagnant water out of the body. This delicate balance is essential to good health.
3. Balance Intestinal Flora: We have more cells of bacteria in our gut than in any other part of the body. SueroViv has food to “feed” them. It removes stagnant water, detoxifies the colon, liver and kidneys — all while tasting like a delicious sports drink.
Prayer Calls Today
1. Matthew 6:19-21 – Where is YOUR Treasure? Many think that where their HEART is, that’s their treasure, but it’s really the other way around. “Where your TREASURE is, there is where your heart will be also,” Jesus said.
“Lord, I don’t want things on my To Do list, but on Your To Do list. I don’t want things in my budget, but on Your budget.
“What we have and what we are only amounts to what we give and who we bring with us to heaven.
“We pray to have a looser grip on things of this world and a tighter grip on You. Things of earth will pass away.
“Where we place our time, efforts and what we consider our TREASURE will be with us forever.”
2. Matthew 6:25-33 – Don’t worry about what you will eat or wear — Your heavenly Father will care for you. He feeds us the Bread of Life and clothes us in His glory.
Seek FIRST the Kingdom of God and right-standing with Him, and everything you need will be added to you!
We seek YOU, Lord! We trust You. We remember what You have done and what You are doing.
Live a life of Miracles and Miraculous Provision! I am seeing that more and more on this fast before the Lord, too! Glory to God!!!
3. Matthew 7:1-5 – Judging others – the speck in their eye and the plank in our own. Ouch! We’ve all done that. We always want more grace for ourselves, don’t we?
Thank You, Lord, for giving us the supernatural ability to forgive others…and ourselves.
We are more than conquerors through Christ who loves us. We are overcomers! Keep overcoming!!!
Come back to www.DanielDiet.info tomorrow for Day 8!
Are you on the Daniel Diet? Please comment!