Harvest House Publishers presents:
Power PraiseMoves DVD
NEW High-Energy Workouts for Whole-Person Fitness
featuring Laurette Willis
Teri Munger of Cedarville, OH writes: “I just got my Power PraiseMoves DVD today… I must say this is an AMAZING product! The music is indeed lovely and delightful, and the worship workouts are EXCELLENT!!!!!!! There is something about the WORD of GOD that is nourishment to our bodies, down to the molecular level, AMEN???!!!
“I don’t know if I can say what/where my favorites are, but right now I’m lovin’ the ABDOMINAL workout section of the DVD! This will give me a ‘run for the money,’ so to speak.
“Just wanted to post a ‘shout-out’ about the DVD. If you don’t have yours yet, well hurry-up and get it! You will not be disappointed!” Teri Munger, Cedarville, OH
Thousands of women and men have found a faith-building Christian alternative to yoga in Laurette Willis’s previous DVDs, PraiseMoves and 20-Minute PraiseMoves.
Now, Power PraiseMoves DVD adds a new dimension to Laurette’s exercise program, a dimension that will attract those who…
- are ready to take their PraiseMoves® workout to a new level
- are looking for a physically challenging Christian alternative to yoga
- are specifically interested in a flowing, high-energy workout without the spiritual dangers of “power yoga.”
A 40-minute power workout and two 25-minute workouts that can be combined into a dynamic 50-minute session are enhanced by shorter segments for warm-up and for abs strengthening and toning—more than 140 minutes total—and a bonus booklet features photos and descriptions of PraiseMoves postures.
- Warm-up Section
- PraiseMoves Postures Workout
- PraiseMoves Power Sequences Workout
- Abs Workout
- PraiseMoves Prayer Sequence
- and more!
Exercise enthusiasts will be delighted as they increase their flexibility, lose weight, ease stress, and nurture their prayer life and Scripture knowledge. A superb source of whole-person health and rejuvenation for believers’ daily walk with God.
- The Altar & Lowered Altar (Rom. 12:1)
- The Angel (Ps. 91:11)
- The Angel Bow (Phil. 2:10-11)
- The Angel Guide (Heb. 1:14)
- The Baby in a Basket (Ex. 2:10)
- The Bell (Ps. 126:3)
- The Bow (2 Chron. 20:17-18)
- The Branch (John 15:4)
- The Chair (Luke 14:11)
- Chet – “The Fence” (Hebrew Letter Posture; 2 Sam. 22:2-4)
- The Cross (Mark 8:34)
- David’s Harp, Half Harp & Advanced David’s Harp (Ps. 108:2-3)
- The Dove (Matt. 3:16)
- The Fisher & Advanced Fisher (Matt. 4:19)
- The Flapping Tent (Job 33:4)
- The Fountain (John 4:14)
- Jars of Clay (2 Cor. 4:7)
- The King’s Highway (Numbers 20:17)
- The Little Child (Mark 10:15)
- Peter’s Boat (Luke 5:4)
- The Prayer Warrior (James 5:18)
- The Prize (Phil. 3:13-14)
- Pushing Up the Tent (Is. 54:2)
- The Reed (Is. 42:3)
- Rest and Stretch (Matt. 11:28)
- The Runner (Heb. 12: 1-2)
- The Scroll (Luke 4:16-18)
- The Star (Dan. 12:3)
- The Support (Ps. 18:18-19)
- Tallit, the Prayer Shawl & Advanced Prayer Shawl (1 Thess. 5:16-18)
- The Temple (1 Cor. 6:19)
- The Tent (Is. 54:2)
- Tet – “To Surround” (Hebrew Letter Posture; Ps. 5:12)
- The Threefold Cord (Ecc. 4:12)
- The Tree (Ps. 1:3)
- The Vine (John 15:5)
- The Weeping Willow (Ps. 137:1 and 1 Chronicles 16:33-34)
The Warm-up and Power Up sections of the DVD will familiarize you with all of the postures used during the more challenging PraiseMoves Power Sequences. You may refer to those sections as well as the descriptions and photos in the booklet which comes with the DVD for more information on how to do a posture.
Power PraiseMoves DVD $19.95 plus s/h
Danielle uses Power PraiseMoves to help win friend to Christ:
“Hi Laurette, I bought Power PraiseMoves about 2 months ago and Love it! I used to do Yoga at my local gym–I found it to conflict with my inner spirit after a while but I did find the moves very relaxing, challenging and stimulating. PraiseMoves fills up my spirit with the Word of God while I am keeping fit. There has been a spark in me to teach a class in my home church lately to want to share some sort of Scripturally based fitness class and program within the community.
“Now that I have found your DVD’s and have invited friends to my house to do PraiseMoves I am also using this as a witness of the Lord’s great love for us. I want to be saturated in the Word of God as I live, move and breathe for Him, and I want to share it with others who need Jesus and fitness. Thank you for following your passion for Christ and encompassing the fitness community in a way that is Godly and Beautiful.
“When my non-Christian friend comes over, she is getting the Word of God in her as we have a common goal to stay fit. She says your voice is so soothing and that you make scripture flow. She said that she has never experienced anything as wonderful as this in any exercise program.
“Thank you for reading my very long message. God Bless!”
–Danielle, New Jersey
3 Responses to "Power PraiseMoves"
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.