2017 Training Dates
SCROLL DOWN FOR 2017 TRAINING DATES
AUDIO: Listen to a Conference Call with CPIs on what it’s like being a Certified PraiseMoves Instructor.
VIDEO: See Interviews with CPIs answering the question: “Why did you become a Certified PraiseMoves Instructor?”
*LIVE* Training in U.S. & Canada. *ONLINE* TRAININGS Available!
You can apply to take part in either our *Online* or *Live* Trainings (or both!).
If you are called to become Certified PraiseMoves Instructor, now you can train Online with us from anywhere in the world! Train Online and you may attend a Live Training at no extra charge (and vice-versa). Online training is the Recertification requirement for ALL CPIs.
ONLINE Trainings: Eight (8) in-depth online video sessions over 4 weeks with Laurette Willis, PraiseMoves Founder and Director.
ONLINE training is held February, May and September every year. Even though we study together online intensively for 8 classes over 4 weeks, it is highly recommended you apply to receive your materials as soon as possible in order to study and be prepared before the intensive online training.
LIVE Training: You will be required to study at home 5-6 weeks before the one-day live certification event. It is recommended to get your materials long before the application due date, so you can invest more time to study at a comfortable pace.
Download PraiseMoves Application Here. Once approved, we can immediately send your training materials and you can study at a comfortable pace. You’ll also receive 50% off PraiseMoves DVDs as a CPI Trainee.
Online Training Available in February, May and September.
LIVE Training: June Int’l Conference, Pittsburgh, PA , Chicago, IL, and Toronto, Canada area when available.
You can APPLY NOW for the 2017 CLASSES. The sooner you apply the better. This way you are giving yourself ample time to study and practice before classes begin. You will also be ensured a spot before the Classes sell-out..
Please Note: ASAP! If you are interested in Certification in Pittsburgh, please contact MaryAnn Haslett, firstname.lastname@example.org . If you’d like certification in Chicago or Toronto area, please contact the PraiseMoves Office. Live Certification is also available at our Annual Conference (June 22nd in Tulsa, OK). .
*LIVE* Training! April 22, 2017 – Chicago, IL. Location: Korean Baptist Church of Schaumburg @ 316 N Springinsguth Rd., Schaumburg, IL 60194 – from 9am – 6pm. One day Certification. This CLASS IS OPEN and will be conducted by Jessica Guthrie, CPI Trainer. This Class is Full. Contact Jessica for information at email@example.com
*LIVE* Training! April 29, 2017 – Pittsburgh, PA (18 miles east of downtown Pittsburgh) – from 9am – 6pm with fellowship dinner after. One day Certification/Recertification Crossroads Vineyard Christian Fellowship Church, 3243-D Old Frankstown Road Pittsburgh, PA. Must apply by March 26.
ONLINE TRAINING May 1, 2017 – ONLINE anywhere in the World
4-week Webinar Training over 8 sessions for CPI Level I with PraiseMoves Founder Laurette Willis. THIS CLASS IS OPEN. Must Apply no later than April 20.
LIVE Training Experience!
Summer 2017 Conference for all CPIs & Trainees!
- June 22-25, 2017 – Tulsa, OK – Crowne Plaza Hotel
- Thursday, June 22: New CPI Training
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday, June 23 – 25: Optional Certifications, Workshops, Evening Sessions & More
- CPI Training CLASS IS OPEN. Must Apply by May 19.
- SPECIAL! $295 for CPI Training @ Conference. Save $100!!! Plus Only $89 for Conference Workshops, Sessions & Banquet!
- Go to CONFERENCE INFO HERE
- (This also serves as the Recertification schedule for CPIs who are recertifying. Recertifying CPIs coordinate with NolaJeanne Baird).
- PraiseMoves Gold – Teaching PraiseMoves to the growing senior/elder population. Learn more HERE.
- MIRA! – MIRA is an energetic (and modest) Latin dance workout with the Word. It’s “Christian Fitness with a Latin Beat!” and some are even calling it “The Christian Alternative to Zumba!” (David Warren, Oasis Network). Learn more HERE.
- PraiseKICKS – NEW Kickboxing Certification FOR 2017!!!
Each of these optional certifications are for Certified PraiseMoves Instructors ONLY and requires an additional $125 fee per certification. If you certify with us on Thursday 6/22 you can sign up for these certifications, too!
PLUS! Workshops, Evening Services, Round-table with Experts, Luncheon, Awards Banquet, Fellowship and more!
SEE HERE for 2017 Conference info.
ONLINE TRAINING September 11, 2017 – ONLINE anywhere in the World – 4-week Webinar Training over 8 sessions for CPI Level I with PraiseMoves Founder Laurette Willis. THIS CLASS IS OPEN. Must Apply by August 31.
Contact us with questions you may have. Thank you!
* Note: You are expected to study the PraiseMoves course materials AT LEAST 4 – 6 weeks BEFORE the *LIVE* certification event (that much lead time is not required for the Online training since you will be with us over the course of 4 weeks’ time). Be sure to send in your application well in advance of the “Must apply before” date to allow time for your application acceptance, delivery of your course materials and study time for yourself.
All applications are to be sent to the main office in Oklahoma at PraiseMoves P.O. Box 1449, Tahlequah, OK 74465. If you are outside of the United States, you may scan in your signed application and send it to us via email (info@PraiseMoves.com). Contact us for payment arrangements if outside of the U.S.