Your free Christian Meditation Guide is on its way.
In a little bit, if not in your inbox, please check spam or promotions and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Contacts.
If you haven't already done so, please enjoy my short teaching video below. 🥰
CHRISTIAN MEDITATION is “Soaking” in the Word of God
- “This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall MEDITATE in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success” (Joshua 1:8)
- “But his delight is in the law of the LORD, and in His law he MEDITATES day and night” (Psalm 1:2)
- “When I remember You on my bed, I MEDITATE on You in the night watches” (Psalm 63:6).
Meditating on the Word of God day and night means to speak to yourself the Word of God day and night and to speak to yourself about it.
It does not include “mindfulness” (Buddhism) or guided visualization (New Age).
- “Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—MEDITATE on these things” (Philippians 4:7-9).
WOULD YOU LIKE MORE?
It is a beautiful experience – relax, refresh and renew as you consider these beautiful passages from the Book of Psalms.
You will not only relieve stress, but you will also experience profound peace–the “peace of God which surpasses all understanding” (Philippians 4:7). This is a perfect peace that will “guard your heart and mind,” too! Glory to God!
“I'm loving Soaking in the Psalms. I have the recordings on my iPod & listen as I go to sleep, as well as during the day.” – Vanetta Stephens, OK
Instant Access Program!
- * 9 tracks of beautiful “soaking” music with 40 Psalm passages
- * Workbook & Journal
- * 40-day Devotional
Music by Award-winning musician John Tussey
40 Psalm passages read by Dr. Laurette Willis.
“The sample track releases His Presence…” Gail Bryant, AL
LISTEN TO A SAMPLE HERE:
“It has been a wonderful time of prayer and meditation. It gives me a shield against any negative thoughts or feelings, and protects me from temptation! It has been on all the time with ‘Repeat’ on in my computer!” – Sachiko Houck, Lancaster, PA
“Soaking in the Psalms” INSTANT ACCESS
Downloadable MP3 and Workbook-Journal, plus 40-day Devotional.
Soaking in the Psalms –>> NO Shipping Costs! Instant Access.
“Soaking in the Psalms” 3-piece program: Downloadable MP3 and Workbook-Journal, plus 40-day Devotional sent to your inbox.